1. The growth of my tiny muscles
2. The bit where I goddamn love Star Wars
3. When I set my mind to something, I fucking get it done
4. I have an amazing gamer bladder
5. I can read really fast
6. I always try to do what’s best for me
7. My eyes are a really neat colour
8. I say “strawberry” the British way
9. When I cook, it usually comes out tasting like food
10. My body is pretty good about telling me what it wants: sometimes I crave liver and I hate liver.
11. I only shave my legs when I want to.
12. I don’t need a lot of tangible goods in my life.
13. I am not afraid of bugs.
14. I ask a lot of questions.
15. I try to tell the truth. It doesn’t always work out so well, and sometimes I can’t, but on the whole, I try.
16. Sometimes I do things that I am afraid of because I have to.
17. Sometimes I do things that I am afraid of just for fun.
18. Sometimes I do things that I am afraid of because I have forgotten that I was afraid.
19. I can occasionally get along with people that are not nerdy.
20. I am not afraid to find a way out of a situation that makes me unhappy, even if it takes a while.
21. I am always honest with myself, even if I have to say “I don’t know what the fuck just went on there”.
22. I always want to try new things.
23. I have eaten a cicada.
24. I’m not too fucked up from my parent’s divorce.
25. I have never done an illegal drug.
26. I have seen an opera.
27. I have had (and currently have) some really cool friends
28. I may have seen/read/played things that other people haven’t, but I try to get them involved in my imaginary worlds.
29. I still create my own fantasies.
30. I am pretty much okay when I am by myself.
31. I care about people.
32. I’m not stuck forever in a place that I do not want to be.
33. I have child-bearing hips.
34. I do not have an eating disorder.
35. My love for containers makes storage a lot easier.
36. I’m learning to separate dreams from reality.
37. To me, there’s a difference between wasting time and wasting time on something frustrating.
38. I got out of that job that kept fucking me over.
39. I remember the people I used to love.
40. I love words.
41. When I don’t pluck them, the ends of my eyebrows stick up a little. It makes me laugh.
42. I am only occasionally afraid to fart.
43. I can pull off short hair.
44. I caught all of the pokemon (last gen).
45. I can keep secrets
46. I am someone that people like to talk to.
47. Sometimes I can ask for help when I need it.
48. I am very loyal to random things.
49. I do not have as much of the “nerd rage” that many other nerds have.
50. I can time manage rather well.
51. I can drive.
52. I can take a bus.
53. I had a flight home canceled out from under me and I did not die!
54. When I wish to, I can blend in.
55. I can stay up really late at night.
56. I can get up really early in the mornings.
57. I can sleep in past noon.
58. I don’t know everything.
59. I am made out of stars.
60. I want to complete everything, but realize not everything can, or should, be completed.
61. I love EVERYBODY.
62. I am not content to live with debt.
63. I barely believe in emotional debt.
64. I want to do so many nice things for friends and strangers, and it’s only fear and money holding me back. I can deal with those things,
65. I don’t have to talk to my father to have a fulfilling life, but I can talk to him, if I wanted to.
66. My life is turning out differently than I expected.
67. The cool night wind makes me feel powerful.
68. I learn things pretty quickly by diving right in.
69. I can actually make my favorite food, almost as well as my grandmother did.
70. I am not afraid to throw things away.
71. On occasion I can work up the courage to call someone on the phone for fun.
72. I have been following my “eating foods that do not make me die” diet strictly for a few weeks now, and I feel better.
73. The odds are always in my favor.
74. I know what I am afraid of.
75. I could survive without the internet.
76. I am pretty damn good at lists.
77. My hair is finally past that awkward “growing back in” mess
78. But I still am going to cut it all back off, even though many people have suggested I keep growing it.
79. I like popular music and oldies. Together.
80. I’m an excellent, though harsh, critic.
81. I don’t take everything seriously.
82. Although there are physical attributes I do prefer, I can certainly be attracted to other things about a person.
83. I like to flirt. This does not make me a bad person.
84. I love to hug people.
85. I am not afraid to cry, even when it makes my face all blotchy.
86. I have never wanted to be a supermodel
87. I always look for the truth.
88. When playing naturally, I always take the neutral path.
89. I don’t see anything wrong with swearing, unless it’s one of those words that offends a whole group of people.
90. I can write backwards.
91. That spot on my stomach with no pigment is so awesome.
92. I will look awesome with a tattoo, if and when I decide on what I want.
93. I don’t have to wear a bra to work.
94. I decide my own future.
95. I change the world just by being in it.
96. I can hold my alcohol pretty well, for a stick of a thing.
97. Sometimes I think the only way for my goals to be achieved is to tell them to someone, and sometimes I think they will only happen if I don’t, but they get done if I want them to get done, no matter who I tell.
98. I’m always looking for answers.
99. I can eat a hell of a lot of cheese.
100. With enough work, I can do anything I want to do.